Saving header edits in X not working for me

Hello,

I’ve added two buttons to my header and saved it…and it says “Awesome!” etc. But the changes are not reflected on my live site. I’ve cleared the caches and disabled my caching plugin. What next?

I have yet to do your latest updates because for whatever reason this site always breaks with them and I’m afraid and don’t have the patience for it this week. : )

Is that my problem?

I’d love to have the two new buttons working and then I’ll deal with updates after Thanksgiving guests leave.

Thanks,
Melanie

Hi @camomus,

Thanks for writing in.

In this case, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer. Don’t forget to set in a secure note.

In regards to your concern with updates, it would be best to replicate your setup with a development site so that you could check if there will be a problem if there is an update. Aside from that it would be a great backup in case something will happen with your live site.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Apparently, I just wasn’t being patient enough. Now all is well and I’ll tackle the updates next week after I’ve recovered from Thanksgiving :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And I’ve learned the hard way to always have a current backup. : )

Thanks for being so prompt!

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.