Save is overwriting image location properties

Yes, they’re hosted on the same server. I have all caching turned off but when i clone a page, the same thing happens. So I’m not sure that it is the caching.

I’m not sure how you built that page on the video? You don’t show how you created it but it seems to contain a window into my existing content.

Could you please clarify the next steps please?

Now that you turned all caching off, the issue is fixed. I updated the images in your home page then did several updates and it doesn’t revert to the IP address.

Hi Christian

Thanks for checking this. However the caching has been off for a few weeks. You’re only inspecting certain images that were always ok.

If you check back you will see that the issues still persists with the images in the bottom left. Once you made the changes they reverted to the alternative IP address.

The images I inspected was affected when I updated your page the first time. I updated the URLs yesterday then did updates to your content and they are not changing anymore. Those images under the “Advanced Features” are affected too just like the images I inspected. You need to update them yourself. I only showed you that it is working now (not reverting to the IP address when you update the page). Please look at the screencast again. I also did another one now.

This is not an issue with Cornerstone. This has to do with your WordPress and/or your server setup. We have nothing more to investigate. If this happens again, please consult with a web developer on how to fix your setup.

Thank you for understanding.