Save Goes On and On Forever. For its the Save that never ends

I have a particular post, in which I wish to change the property of an image. After I make the change I save, but the save never completes.

If I just (re)save the page without making any changes, it saves fine.

What are the steps I need to track down the issue?

I just checked my server logs and each submission results in a fault. I guess I need to hit the logs.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Cornerstone should save all your changes. It will only not save anything if you have inserted an invalid html code in a raw content element. Could you please tell us what are your changes or if you may have added some custom html or codes?

Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

I eventually worked around it by trying different ways of adding the desired content. Thanks for the offer, if it happens again I will indeed accept your offer.

Glad to hear it worked :slight_smile: