Save button not working

Hello,
I am using Cornerstone with X theme 5.1.1, I have some issues saving some specific pages I edit with cornerstone , either it says that the page is saved when it’s not, either I can’t click on the “save” button, I checked the updates of the plugins and I changed the php memory limit in wp-config.php.
Help would be much appreciated, thanks

Hi there @adminspain,

Thanks for writing in!

As you’ve mentioned it only happens on specific pages, there are a few different things that are worth checking.

  • Check if on the effected pages you have an element that isn’t used on any of the other pages. If you do, delete that element and see if the page works correctly.
  • If you have specific CSS/JS being used on the effected pages, check your code for any syntax issues. Syntax errors could prevent the page from saving correctly.
  • Try disabling any third party plugins (any plugin apart from Cornerstone) and check if the effected pages save correctly. If they do, it could be caused by a script that is specifically enqueued on that page for example.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!