Hi,
I want to set my navigation bar and logo bar section similar to this site’s. You can see that top bar and nav bar getting smaller, and also nav bar getting a little bit up as you scroll down. After that when you scroll back things become normal. I would be thankful if you help me with that.
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
Just I am making sure that you are using Pro header builder to make the site header.
To make similar kind of header that you have given the example, you have to use sticky option for the bar containing your header elements. You can also set how much you want to shrink the bar.
It will automatically shrink when you scroll and become normal after scroll back.
I have attached a screenshot for your reference.

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.