Sample data

Dear Sir,

Can you tell me how to install sample data? I have bought several other templates and they provide option to install sample data. However, i can’t find where to install in Pro.

Cheers,
Ken

Pro doesn’t have the option to import any demo sites. Your best bet would be to install X, import your demo content, then update to Pro. Seems to have worked for others in the past :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply. Do you mean there is sample data for X? Or I need to input my content by myself from nothing? Sorry that I am new in Pro

There is only sample data for X. Once you validate it, it should be under X > Overview

Thanks for the reply. But I only purchase Pro and it seems that I need to pay more to get X. This is not a good way to pay more to get the sample data like this. I expect to install sample data and modify the system which is a faster but now I need to build everything from nothing.

I can’t see any support answers my question. Do I post in wrong place? I really want to have sample data install in my Pro theme. I don’t mind install X once and its sample data then remove X. Please give me a solution thanks.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Demo content isn’t currently available in Pro but please note that it’s a work in progress and our developers are working round the clock to release demo contents for Pro. However, Pro has templates for header and footer builders. Only X Theme comes with demo content. To get started you can install Pro header and footer builders template. Please check our knowledge based for more information regarding PRO builders and it’s elements:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.