Same problem again: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0

Hi! My previous support thread was about this very same issue. On my contact page where I use Contact Form 7 I get the error message Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0 when I send a message. The message gets sent to my Inbox but the user does not get a thank you message.

It somehow seemed to solve itself the last time it appeared, which was about a month ago. Everything is updated in Wordpress and plugins.

I have pruged cache and set Cloudflare in Development mode so that it does not cache my website at all.

www.markusp.se/kontakt

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I have tested your issue by hard resetting browser cache (https://snag.gy/HUbiYh.jpg) and I’ve got the following message:

Ditt meddelande har skickats. Tack!

Try disabling your cache and try again.

Thanks!

Hi!

I have been in contact with my host and it seems like I have some kind of virus/malicious code on my account. Seems also like my Wordpress account is being logged in to from all sorts of different countries. Bots of course, installing weird plugins with spam code etc. We’re trying to sort it out, thanks for your answer.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.