Same lightbox video on single page playing at same time

When I click to view the video in a lightbox, I can hear the same video playing multiple times. I need the video to play automatically so I have set it to “autoplay=1”

This is the code I have:
[button class=“video-button” type=“flat” shape=“rounded” size=“small” href=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/4QYuiag650k?rel=0&autoplay=1” title=“Murder in the Woods - Official Trailer” lightbox_video=“true”][icon type=“play”]PLAY[/button]
[lightbox selector=".video-button"]

Here is the site:

Hi There,

That is happening because you have the button linked to the video multiple times, one on each slider.

You have two solutions :

1- Add the button as a static layer on Revolution Slider instead of on each slide, that way the button will appear always, but will be just one, and just one lightbox will be launched.

2- Add different lightbox selectors, on to each button, and have different lightbox selector launcher classes, one for each button, that way when you click on the button it launches just one video, not 3 times.

Hope it helps

Thanks for your response.

For solution No 1: How can I “Add the button as a static layer?”

For Solution No 2: I did the following and it didn’t work… I still hear multiple videos playing:

button class=“video-button-1” [lightbox selector=".video-button-1"]
button class=“video-button-2” [lightbox selector=".video-button-2"]
button class=“video-button-3” [lightbox selector=".video-button-3"]

Hi There,

It seems to have worked on my end, please clean your browser cache and test it again.

To learn about the static layer please refer to this link :

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/create-static-slider/

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.