Same licens on example-sites

Hi there,

I´m planning to set up a new site and was wondering about the licens.

I work like this… I have a main-site with this example address “mysite.com”.
Then I have several templates set up with sub-directories “mysite.com/template1”, “mysite.com/template2”, “mysite.com/template3” and so on. They all are on the same server and under the same domain but set up with different wordpress-installations and databases.

This is just example sites plus it makes it easy for me to set up a new site fast when i just can copy one of my templates.

When they choose one of the template I then copy it over on their server and change it with their logo, text etc.

Is it possible to buy one licens and use it on my main site and all of my templates as shown above? And when I then move it over to the client on their server and domain I buy a new licens.

Hi There,

Each license allows you to validate your site on 2 Wordpress installations.

1- Your live environment.

2- Your development environment.

If you are using PRO due to the ability to create multiple headers and assign to different pages you could emulate different websites on the same domain, but not in different Wordpress installations.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.