Same header is off on Posts

Hi there. I’m hoping someone can shed some light here on a header that seems inconsistent on posts. If you look at a post and a page, for example:

POST: http://wordpress-100914-357070.cloudwaysapps.com/opening-day-new-records/

PAGE: http://wordpress-100914-357070.cloudwaysapps.com/curriculum/

You will notice that on the post, in the header, the image of the seal is a little bit lower and the text “NEWPORT CHRISTIAN SCHOOL” is a little bit higher than it should be (see attached video).

This is very weird because if you go to Admin > Pro > Launch > Headers, you will find that the "Page, Posts, and Events Header is applied equally to the posts and pages. This problem only happens on the posts page.

I would obviously like to correct this and the use of CSS seems like the first step but instead, what I would like to know is what’s causing this problem first?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have taken a closer look at your header and I could not figure out what is causing this issue. Your custom css with the font size of the text could be the cause or maybe not. One thing I am sure of is that in your posts, there is a broken code at the beginning of the page.

I am not saying this could have caused it. This is the only thing that I could find which is quite different in comparing both the page and the post.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.