Safari and EI/ME bugs

Seems like Sagarri and IE/ME doesn’t respect the coloring of :before and :after elements?
How do I fix that?

IE/ME do I fix width? See print, Only IE that doesn’t respect width: 700px;

Hi there,

The color of :before or :after pseudo elements are respected on all browsers.

Would you please kindly be more specific of the section of the page you have problems in and give us the exact URL of the website to follow up?

Thank you.

Hi,

Yes, I will share within a secure note.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. Before we jump into conclusion that this is a bug, you must check out your css first. I have investigated it and it seems that there are a few invalid and orphaned curly braces which has affected the overall css.

You have at least 3000 lies of css and it is difficult check each line. I would advised that do the following to clean your css.
1.) Please copy your custom css into Notepad or Sublime Text
2.) Please indent each of your custom css blocks.
3.) Group the @media blocks at least at the bottom of all your custom css to avoid from being overridden and make sure that it is properly closed.

When you have check it all, you can test it again in Safari and IE browser.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks will have a look in the weekend. Yeah, I’ve customized a lot thanks. The problem is that It could be header CSS or the global. But I sorted this out and will look for more.

I’ve recommended this before, but you should add an X warning once a code is corrupt or wrong. That would be perfect for someone like me who isn’t a professional developer.

I used this tool to check all errors. Now everything is fixed but still not working.

Hi there,

A warning would require a debugger, a built-in system that checks error in real time, which also makes your site much slower. I recommend using external tools when checking your CSS, like from here https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/#validate_by_input (by direct input).

That debugging system is big to be added in a theme.

Thanks!