Runtime.php

Hi! Today there is such a problem, what can it be? It appears, then it disappears)))

Hi Oleksii,

Thanks for reaching out.
It will be very difficult to recognize the reason behind the issue through the given screenshot and also the issue was not been replicated. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.CSS/JS Customization
5.Disabling Cache

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps and the issue persists, we need to investigate it thoroughly. I would suggest you upload the files to a server and please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

For the temporary fix, you can add define( 'WP_DEBUG', false ); this line into your wp-config.php to suppress the PHP Warnings.

Thanks

Before I bought Pro theme, I used plugin Simple CSS. I removed it. But I did not delete the cache in the cloudflare. Thenk’'s ))))

Hi Oleksii,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

Hi! This problem is repeated again.

When in the page editing mode I press the save button. Then I open the site page in the browser and on the first load page this message appears. after the second and subsequent disappears.

Hey @Rozhko,

Though we understand the warning is annoying, it is harmless. PHP Warnings won’t affect the functionality of Pro so please add the following WP Debug codes to your wp-config.php file. If you’re not familiar with the wp-config.php file of WordPress, please ask your web host to assist you with this.

Set define( 'WP_DEBUG', false ); to true again. And, the following code is the correct way to not display error messages in your website.

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

I will post this warning message in our issue tracker so this will be queued for investigation by our development team.

Your website login credentials don’t work, by the way.

Thanks.

Ok! Thank’s

Hi @Rozhko,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.