I am trying to design an arabic-english website.
I uploaded a demo theme, i translated the text to Arabic using wpml successfully. when i switch to arabic language, all texts appear properly. but the rtl is not applied. unless i click on rtl switched came with rtl tester plugin.
i expect the rtl to be applied automatically when i switch the language between arabic and english.
I dont know if i am missing something … any idea?
Hey there,
Thanks for writing in. Please give us the URL of your site and point us or give screenshots of the areas where RTL is not applied so we could try replicating the setup in our test site and know if it’s a bug or not.
Thanks.
this is the url
https://fahada.sgedu.site/psso/?lang=ar
https://fahada.sgedu.site/psso/
below is the main page menu when english is on

below is the main page menu when arabic is on

You notice that the theme i selected place everything in the middle but you still expect to see the order of the menu for example to be correct (ltr) …
also you will notice the in the contact page the contacts are not switching (yet not translated) …
thanks
Fahad
Issue resolved now …
I deactivate the RTL tester plugin … i also did upgrade the theme to the latest version …
i don’t know exactly which one of these actions did the fix …
Thanks
fahad …
Thanks for letting us know Fahad!