RTL language support

Hello you all,

I am using an RTL language in my website and I am experience great difficulty with handling the right alignment.
It’s started even in a simple text when I needed to combine RTL and LTR language in the same paragraph and it continues to some of the basic X theme features like contact form , accordinon list etc
In the X theme main website it says that is support out of the box RTL with some Stack.
Can anyone please guide me what shall I do in order to use this Stack or there is any code snippet in css that I should use in my main site to fix all that RTL alignment issue ?

Best Regards,
Avi

Hey,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.