Rows displaying side-by-side

I have a footer with a single row. I would like to add another row, but when I do, the new row displays side-by-side with the existing row. What am I missing?

Hello @jonh,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I am attaching the info you requested.

Hey Jon,

You need to change the Flexbox Direction of the Container 1 from “Row” to “Column”.

If you are not familiar with how the Flexbox works, this can help:

Best Regards.

That worked for getting the rows to display as rows rather than columns., but afterwards my pages all had two scrollbars. Also, I ended up with the second row being too short for its content.

Hey Jon,

Remove the height you have set in your Bar element. Set it to auto.

Each of the Row elements must have a width as well. You can enable the Global Container option:

or just set the width and maximum width to 100%.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thank you! Setting the height to auto fixed the problem with the second row being too short, but changing the row widths did not get rid of the double scroll bars. I was able to resolve that by setting the Overflow for Desktop Footer to Hidden. It seemed to resolve a problem where -11px margins were being calculated in the CSS.

Hey Jon,

It is good to know that you have figured out a way to resolve your issue. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.