I have bought a site over from developments to live. And I have a few teething issues, Primarily When I split a well into four instead of displaying horizontally by stack.
Is there anything I am missing Or you need access?
Cheers
I have bought a site over from developments to live. And I have a few teething issues, Primarily When I split a well into four instead of displaying horizontally by stack.
Is there anything I am missing Or you need access?
Cheers
Hey there,
Looks like the issue is a result of optimizing your site. Please clear all caches and deactivate caching plugins and disconnect Cloudflare from your site then check again.
Thanks.
Same problem after your suggestions …
You got anything else?
Hi There,
I tried to check and login again, unfortunately, the password is not working. Please double check.
hi i got fixed by re-installing the theme after switching off cloudflare
Hello There,
Since you are using CloudFlare, please apply this suggested CloudFlare settings from this tip: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/
Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.
Hey guys I am having kind of the same issue when I am trying to create a page.
My cloudflare is set up just like Michale advise on the link above. I don’t know why I can’t get my rows to divide properly now even though I select 1/4
Can you help?
Thanks Lucy

Hi @LucyKeile,
Thanks for writing around! Have you tried re-installing the theme after turning off the Cloudflare? but make sure to purge the cache before turning off Cloudflare.
Let us know how this goes!