Row width in Post Vs Row width in Page

Hello.

I am Trying to create a Block (as a footer Row) for my posts.
If in a Page, then it does cover the full width of the screen. However, if in a Post, it leaves some blank space to the sides. How to make a Full width Row in a POST.

Thank you!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hello.
The URL appears in the screenshot I sent before>
internationalcampsnetwork.org

Post- http://internationalcampsnetwork.org/footer/

Vs

Page- http://internationalcampsnetwork.org/cornerstone-draft/

Thanks

Hi There,

I can see that both of those links are now fullwidth.
The structure/container of the post depends by default on global settings on X > Launch > Theme Options > Layout and Design. On the other hand, the page still have page template option on top of global settings.

Hope this helps.