Row to span 100%

Can you please help. I need this row to span 100% of the page but it’s locked in on a right alignment and won’t span.

Thank you in advance!

Hello @piexec,

Thanks for writing in! Please edit your section and then find the “Customize” tab. In the Inline CSS field, you can insert “padding-left: 0 !important;” .

Kindly let us know how it goes.

That is how it is now. See attached.

What I’m trying to accomplish, is to get the map to span edge-to-edge on the screen, and it’s not working as it is now.

Thanks in advance!

You are most welcome!
It’s good to know that we are able to help you out.

But the issue still persists. I cannot get the row/column to span 100% of the page.

Hi @piexec,

Sorry for the confusion, it seems that a few custom CSS code is the reason behind your issue. I would recommend you to remove that and check once if your issue resolves.

If you still need those code, you can add the following code into the Theme Options > CSS

.x-colophon
{
    padding-left: 0px;
}

Please remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and don’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We really do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it.

I would also recommend you to use the Footer builder to create the footer and assign it to the Pages instead of using the Global Blocks and Widget areas. Please find the detailed documentation on Header & Footer builder: https://theme.co/docs/header-footer-overview

Hope that helps.
Thanks

That worked. Thank you.

Glad to hear that, @piexec!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.