Row of images and titles

Hi,

I am trying to achieve a row of 7 images with titles below them in a section to use as links. I have tried the grid but this keeps making my images bigger and blurry (they are only 100px x 100px) and i cant go over 5 columns in a layout so im lost as to what to try. Do you have any ideas that could help me?

thanks

Hi There,

In order to achieve that you would need to use html.

You can use this link as a starting point :

If you have flexibility I would suggest using 8 or 6 images instead. Or you can use 2 rows, 3 + 4

Respecting the GRID which is based on 3 4 or 5 but not 7 would guarantee a better responsive design.

Hope it helps

Tnanks @Joao i will give it a try :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.