Row margins are being overwritten by cornerstone's style.css

I am simply trying to implement a 1em margin on the top and bottom of a row element in Cornerstone;

But when I apply the changes, it appears that cornerstone’s new stylesheet is overwriting the row css with it’s own css.

I’m really trying to stay up to date on the plugins and themes and do things by the book, but this update is really bad. I don’t even know where to start with all the issues I have been experiencing.

Hi,

This does not happen in my test sites.

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Thanks

See below, I believe I am on the latest versions. I also deleted Cornerstone completely and uploaded it fresh from x/framework/plugins and cleared all caches, it still does not work. .x-container row margins set in cornerstone are being overruled by the #cs-content ID margins set in /wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/css/site/style.css?ver=2.1.3

Themeco Version

Cornerstone Version

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please confirm that you did not added a custom css in your child theme’s style.css file?

#cs-content .x-container {
  margin: 0 auto;
}

If you did, please remove it and test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.