Row Direction via Parameter

I am trying to swap column order using a choose parameter in the Direction field of a row. I have the param setup as follows

"columnOrder": {
    "label": "Column Order",
    "type": "choose",
    "initial": "false",
    "isVar"   : true,
    "options": [
      { "value": "false", "label": "IMG Left" },
      { "value": "true", "label": "IMG Right" }
    ]

}

I then have in breakout mode, put this code {{dc:p:columnOrder}} into the direction field. When placed in a text area it does output true or false, and manually putting true or false into the direction field does work, but the parameter is not working…

Hey Kyle,

I tested the setup you described and I can replicate the issue on my end. This might be a bug so I’ll list this in our tracker so this will be queued to be investigated by our dev team.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you, note this also doesn’t seem to be working for the Column Fill field in a Row element. BUT if I change it to a twig template it DOES work. So that is what I am going to do for now.

{{ dc.p.columnOrder }}

No problem, Kyle.

I take it back, this does seem to be an issue. If I try to change the param in a component via {{ dc.looper.field({ key: ‘columnOrder’ }) }} which outputs ‘true’ it doesn’t work.

Hey Kyle,

Our dev team is working on this. Please stay tuned for updates.

Thanks.

Hello, any estimate on when a fix for this would be released?

Hey Kyle,

We do not have and ETA yet. Rest assured that it will be included in the Pro 6.5.4 release which will be rolling out anytime soon.

Please bear with us. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.