Rotating Gallery

hi all I am looking for a rotating gallery of some sorts then when the mouse moves over it stops rotating.

I am using Xpro and finding it very difficult to find anything to do this I want to show the different features of my product

I have sort of got it working but it pushes the items below down the page

https://staging.hydrohottubs.com/ourhottubs/

any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
I can see there is some issue in the slider. Few images are stacking over each other which causes the issue.
Can you please remove any custom css and JS if you have added and check.
If that doesn’t help please send us your website details so that we can have a look.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site/login
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Thanks

Hi,

thanks for coming back to me there is no custom css on that page as far as I can see I have sent my log on in a secure note for you

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. I have logged in and I found out that you are using a slider from Essential Addons for Cornerstone plugin. Regretfully we are not familiar of this plugin. It is best that you discuss your issue to the creators of the mentioned plugin. They can easily show ore resolve your issue on how to stop the rotation of the gallery as soon as the viewer will move its mouse.

Thank you for your understanding.

why did you tell me to write in then what a total waste of time

Sorry for the inconvenience. We did not know that you used that plugin until you provided us the login information and we could access your dashboard and see how you added the element.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.