Rollover unlinked label

I have some parent labels on my Superfly menu. I basically have treated them the same we have always formatted rollover labels. We have no link in the href field for the parent label and only need them to generated the sub menu. When formatting the labels the same way in Superfly the parent labels are active and pull up the current page yet there is no link. Is there anything I can do to make them what we refer to as numb or have no action…just produce the sub menu?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

https://www.jcedc.growjocomo.com/

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please add this to Theme Options > CSS

.numb-menu {
	pointer-events: none !important;
}

Then add a class numb-menu to the parent menu items.


I’m just wondering your menu item “Start, Locate, Grow” is already doing that numb thing, maybe you can do the same for other items?

Cheers!

Worked wonderfully. Thank you.

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.