Roll back to last stable release 1.1.1

Hey Support,

I updated to 1.2 but I have encountered a range of bugs. Most critical is an issue with the Header builder sticky headers in which the content of the page jumps up under the header by the header height as soon as you start scrolling. I followed your best practices for updating but unfortunately my site backup is corrupt so I cant revert versions that way.

I don’t have time to diagnose these issues with you so I really need to roll back to the last stable release.

Could you please advise me on how to do this?

Thanks for your assistance,

Andy

Hello Andy,

Sorry for the trouble you are facing.

As stated in our update guide, it’s a good practice to have couple of backups in working condition. In general most of the web hosts have feature to automatically take backup snapshot of the root directory. I would suggest you to get in touch with web host regarding the same.

Having said that if you can provide provide the login details of the website along with website URL, we would like to take a closer look. In case you don’t want to share login details, you have to option to switch back to the last stable version of the Pro. I am assuming that you have the last stable release package of Pro and after that all you need to do is delete current Pro files and then replace the same with the last stable release package. Unfortunately we can’t provide old version of our products as don’t keep those packages and it’s a good practice for customers to run latest version of the software.

Thanks.

Hey Prasant,

thanks for getting back to me, I appreciate the time :slight_smile:

Just in case someone else runs into the rollback issue, I tried the process you described in your final paragraph. Unfortunately this completely breaks the stable release - within the Pro website editor every element shows up as ‘missing’ and says classic row, classic section, classic column ect is an unknown element.

I’m not sure there would be a huge amount of point sending someone into the website - we have run into a huge range of bugs and quirks with the new release; they would be there all day checking out the list I have.
I’m moderately happy to report though, that after spending all of yesterday fixing the more critical functionality/display issues the site is back to being close to how it was before the update (I’ll definitely be waiting for the .1 releases from now on)!

We are facing a critical final bug though which we cant seem to fix. Luckily it is easily reproducible so you should have no trouble finding it.

Issue: On the mobile size version of the hope page I am using a ‘classic slider’ which I’m splitting into two columns to display two parts of a pricing table. This functioned just fine before the update, and was responsive as the user resized their browser.
Now if the user resizes their browser, the sliders at the smaller breakpoints just don’t appear.

How to reproduce: Go to www.assetdrop.co/social
Head down to the Subscriptions pricing table.
Take your browser and resize it to tablet size, or just half your monitor screen.
The full size pricing table disappears (which it should) but the mobile pricing table does not populate/display properly. The navigation appears but the content does not. Even worse if you click the left or right navigation buttons, the table displays mashed into each other on the left hand side.
This is with CSS ect that worked perfectly before the update.

Any advice on fixing this asap would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Andy,

Sorry, but I can’t replicate the issue (https://prnt.sc/gts8yz). I see that your page is being cached and minified, please purge and deactivate your caching and minifier plugins/feature.

We’ve just release a maintenance update addressing a handful of issues. (see the Changelog)

Please update to Pro v1.2.2

Remember to clear all caches after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Cheers!

I’m having the same issue…

After the new update my 2 column pricing table which used to be centered across the page and responsive, has now pushed both columns to look left-aligned and the responsiveness is out of whack too.

Hello @amandapiasta,

Thanks for asking. Request you to create a new ticket for any issues that are facing as it help us to clear the queue much faster. In the mean time you can try out the solution mentioned in the following thread:

Thanks.