Right hand column for woocommerce single product pages

Hi there,
Currently my woocommerce single product pages do not display a sidebar. https://dev.memyhair.com/
I want a right-hand sidebar as appears in my other pages.
I found a fix for this in a previous forum support post .
I used the last block of code offered in your solution and it worked EXCEPT the side bar is on the left. Can you please tell me how to display the sidebar on the right? There is no obvious script to change to fix this.
Thanks!

Hello @angelahoskins,

Thanks for writing to us.

You can use the given thread code in the active child theme functions.php and then you need to add this custom CSS code under Theme Option—>CSS.

.woocommerce.single-product .x-main.right {
float: left;
}
.woocommerce.single-product aside.x-sidebar.left{
float: right;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector or you can subscribe to One to get further assistance.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi Prakash,
Thanks very much for this. Weirdly, in theme options the custom JS and CSS links have disappeared from the top menu. I have used them before but they are no longer available.

Am I in the wrong area?
Thanks again!
Angela

Hi Angela,

It should be there in the Sidebar like shown in the given screenshot. If that is not available you can add the same code into the Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

Screenshot-910-

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi, Yes this helps heaps. Sorry that I didn’t see this — I had that bar previously at the top.
Thanks again. :slight_smile:
Angela

You are most welcome, Angela.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.