Hi,
How would I go about right aligning a single column (not the text inside)?
I know I can use padding or margin, but it won’t look right on smaller screens.
Is using a max-width on the row, along with float: right the best practice?
Thanks.
Hi,
How would I go about right aligning a single column (not the text inside)?
I know I can use padding or margin, but it won’t look right on smaller screens.
Is using a max-width on the row, along with float: right the best practice?
Thanks.
Hi There,
Float right works, but you can make three column section and put your content to 3rd column, keep other columns black. In this case the responsive would work fine also you can use two column section and put content to right column.
Hope that works for you.
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.