Rich Text Option MIssing

See attached.

Clicking rich text doesn’t show tools like it used to.

@verobeachmarketing, thanks for writing in and I’m sorry to hear that you seem to be experiencing an issue. Unfortunately, there isn’t enough information here for us to help out with much. What Element are you experiencing this on specifically, or is it all Elements? Have you updated to the latest patch at Pro 4.1.2 / X 8.1.2? I have tested this locally and can confirm the Rich Text editor is showing up and working for me as expected. If you’ve updated your themes and plugins, have you ensured that you’ve cleared all caches? Once we have a few more details to go on this, we can provide a little more assistance. Since I can confirm it is working for me, I am guessing it is something unique to your installation. If you are still having a problem after trying out everything mentioned above, you may need to provide your login credentials via the Secure Note feature so only our staff can see it and we can take a look.

Cheers!

Text Element

Hello @verobeachmarketing,

Normally, clicking on the Rich Text should activate the Rich text editor.

Unless otherwise the Rich Text Editor was turned OFF. Please go to Pro > Settings > Permissions > User Preferences and make sure that it is turned ON.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.