Rich Text Editor not showing

Just started to build a site and the RTE is just showing a blank screen see attached screen grabs.
We can edit text using html but not the RTE.
I have tried to put the user preferences to always on or set to user preferences but not change. Open to any suggestions.

Hi @dmacoxford,

Thanks for reaching out.
Sometimes only a screenshot does not help us to recognize the problem you are having. We need to examine your site to get the cause of the issue.
I would suggest you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

temp details sent over

Hi @dmacoxford,

I have checked your website and found that the problem is with the TinyMCE editor. I have tested the Default Editor by activating the Classic Editor plugin in the default theme like Twenty Nineteen and the problem persists.

It might be a problem with your WordPress installation, I would suggest you reinstall the WordPress once again by following the below articles.

NOTE: Before doing the Reinstallation please ensure you have backed up your WordPress site.

Thanks

will give it a go - very odd -never see this before on any other site we have done.

Hi @dmacoxford,

Yes, this is really an odd issue, please let us know how it works after reinstalling the WordPress.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.