Revslider not appearing in PRO header

I initially had this error message:

I changed the “Put JS Includes to Body” option to true. This fixed the issue, but the actual rev slider is not appearing on my page or in the header builder.
I made a standard revslider as a test and it still would not load with a simple image slide.

I can’t get any rev sliders to appear in the builder nor on the front end. I’ve tried Instagram sliders, regular sliders with only 1 image/slide…

Any ideas?

website: www.empowersperformance.com

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I just checked it on my installation and the slider is working just fine when added in the page builder. With this, I’ll have to check your configuration, would you mind providing your admin login credentials in a secure note?

Thanks.

Yes, please see admin info in secure note.
Thanks

Hi there,

I checked your website and the video slider is working ok on your installation:

At the moment videos will not render in the builder itself and you need to check the front end of your website.

Thank you for providing the User/Pass, The other thing that I see is that you use the Jetpack plugin and cache related ones. You need to make sure that the cache plugin and Jetpack do not minify the assets of the theme (JS/CSS) as it will have a double minify effect, we already have those files minified.

Thank you.

Hi -

The current RevSlider video on the home page is there from the edit page section:

I cannot seem to get any of my revsliders to load on the front end when they are added through the PRO header builder:

Hello There,

The slider should work in the header builder with no issue. Have you tried using the working slider? You may have used the slider that displays instagram photos which maybe not working. Please make sure that the slider works first before you add in in the custom header.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.