Revslider in PRO header

I cannot get my RevSlider to appear in my PRO header.
The only way I can get it to work is by adding the revslider to “above masthead” or 'below masthead" in page settings.
I want to add the revslider via a content area in the actual PRO header.

website: www.empowersperformance.com

construction page for new header: www.empowersperformance.com/cornertest


Hello @jimmyp04,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please try adding the shortcode in Text Element. You may need to adjust the the size of container in correlation with Slider.

Thanks.

Thanks for the quick response. I just tried that and had no luck.
Is there something wrong with the contain settings I currently have? I am just using default settings.

Hi There,

Please provide your login credentials so we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

Login info below

Hi There,

I have removed the bar you had with Rev Slider on your header builder and saved.

I went to your page, clicked edit page, and selected the Slider Above Masthead from WP classic backend.

Your slider now works fine as intended.

Hope it helps!

Hi Joao,

Thanks for your help. This is currently how I have the RevSlider working on our home page as well.
I was curious to see if we could get the RevSlider to work inside of an actual header bar to ultimately have a little more customization with a Nav Bar included in it.

Is that possible or is activating it above or below on the page settings the only way?

Thanks

Hi There,

Upon checking your installation the specific slider setup you have seems not compatible with the header builder.

You could try different settings on your slider revolution to test compatibility but we cannot guarantee it will work.

Thanks for understading.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.