Revslider & Essential Grid main admin pages get "page no longer here..."

When trying to access the admin pages for Revslider as well as Essential Grid, I get redirected to the front end of the site with the “The page you are looking for is no longer here…” text.

/wp-admin/admin.php?page=revslider

/wp-admin/admin.php?page=essential-grid

Additionally:

RevSlider:
Same error: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=revslider_navigation
Same error: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=revslider_global_settings
This works: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=rev_addon

Ess. Grid
This works: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=essential-grid-item-skin
This works: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=essential-grid-custom-meta
This works: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=essential-grid-search
This works: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=essential-grid-global-settings
This works: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=essential-grid-import-export

I have the same issue with either my child-theme or Pro (v1.2.7) active. Flushed cache, same experience on two different browsers. Running WordPress 4.8.3 for now.

This is running on a development site that is in a subdirectory.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have logged in and I also found out that this url: http://sub.domain.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-status is experiencing the same error. Could you test a plugin conflict? You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue still exist, please re install Pro theme. There might be some files that were corrupted. You can review our update guide and see the Manual Update section to re install X.

Or maybe you can switched to Twenty Seventeen theme and test it again. If nothing else work, please provide us the ftp details so that we can investigate further.

Please let us know how it goes.

@RueNel

Can you please remove the full link to URL? I don’t want traffic on the DEV site.

I have turned off all plug-ins and reinstalled Pro with no change in the outcome as noted in my original post. I have also tried switching to Twenty Seventeen with no luck either.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the ftp details. I have re install everything even the WordPress and switched to Twenty Seventeen. The issue still persists. I even uploaded a file phpinfo.php in your directory and it seems that your server is rejecting the requests. When I visit http://example.com/phpinfo.php, it automatically change the url to http://example.com/phpinfo.php.

I would highly recommend that you reach out the support of your hosting provider. This is a misconfiguration in the server which has created this issue.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.