Revslider demos not uploading / link to sliders?

Hi!

I’m trying to upload the extended demos. All the other files get uploaded, but revolution sliders won’t. I have activated the plugin and the demo upload finishes correctly.

I found from this support site the link the the church slider demo and I was able to upload it manually to my site. Would it be possible to get the link to the other extended demo sliders too, so that I could import them manually?

Thanks!

Panu

Hi Panu,

Thank you for writing in, can you confirm that you installed and activate the Revolution Slider before you import the demo? If so, please let us know which demo is field to import a slider so we can check it.

You can download the expanded demos sliders here, and import it to your site manually.

Cheers!

Hi!

Yes, I activated the slider before importing. I imported and tried several different demos, and they all were missing their sliders.

There’s one thing though that might have affected this. I already had a (different) version of the revolution slider (via another theme I was using) before installing your theme, so therefore I had some sliders already installed.

Thanks for the link, I now downloaded the sliders and was able to import them. The demo pages also showed them correctly after importing them, so all good from my point of view.

Thanks!
Panu

You’re welcome, Panu.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.