Revolution Slider Youtube Gallery not working

A few months back my youtube Gallery stopped working. I can get other slides to work for my website but not that specific feature.

I have updated Revolution Slider and X Theme. Still does not work.

Hi @gybarra777,

Thank you for writing in, please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Hey @gybarra777,

Under General Options > Content > Youtube Settings, the Slides number was not set.

I’ve set it to 4 for testing purposes and your slider now works. You can set it to your desired number.

Hope that helps.

Wow, - I cannot believe what a simple solution. Thank you so much for your help.

Upon further review, the video’s are showing up perfect, but I am noticing that there is no sound with the videos within my website. If I play the videos via YouTube, the sound works but within RS, there is no sound. It used to work before, and i am not seeing an obvious trigger to play the sound. I really appreciate your help.

Hey @gybarra777,

Your videos autoplay and modern browsers do not allow audio for autoplaying videos. There’s no way to get around this so your best option here is to disable autoplay of your videos and it is up for the website users to play the videos. You can do that in Layer Options > Content > Autoplay.

Hope that helps.

I had no idea that was the case, thanks so much for the information

You’re welcome, @gybarra777. We’re happy to give the info you need.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.