Revolution slider update

I’m wondering if there will be an update for revolution slider soon as it apparently has some vulnerabilities that need to be patched.
This is from Patchstack

WordPress Revslider plugin <= 6.6.20 - Authenticated (Author+) Stored Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability

Solution

Update the Slider Revolution plugin to the latest available version (at least 6.7.0).

If no update is available, you should deactivate the plugin. Muting the issue will exclude it from future scans. Only mute the issue after you’ve confirmed the vulnerability does not affect your site.

The version that is with my Themco licence is 6.6.20

Thanks in advance

3 Likes

Hello @Petrie,

Thanks for writing to us.

We are currently supporting Slider Revolution 6.6.20. Our development still testing the latest version of the plugin with the latest theme and builder compatibility so I would request you, to please stay tuned for succeeding updates.

Thanks for understanding

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to me. Is there any ETA on this? I have other websites that use it with the themco theme and I just want everyone to be safe and secure.

1 Like

I also have several websites. Please update Revslider as soon as possible or send me a link to the latest version so I can update manually.

Hello @Petrie, @misterbay,

We have already reported to prioritise the slider update to our development team. There is no ETA at the moment so I would request you, please stay tuned for succeeding updates.

Thanks for understanding

Hi @prakash_s,

Just to clarify: Will the update for Revslider (whenever you guys sort it out) come automatically through the theme update, or do we have to do it manually? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Hello @HeritageSchool,

Please note that the Slider Revolution is a plugin and when the plugin update is released it will be available in your plugin list section where you can click on the update button to update the plugin.

Thanks

Any news on this venerability update? I would love to stop getting slider revolution emails from my solid security plugin. HA I don’t mind the emails but I just hate the idea of having so many websites with a venerability on them.

### Known issues in Slider Revolution v6.6.20

Hello @LogyD,

Regretfully there is no ETA at the moment so I would request you, to please stay tuned for succeeding updates.

Thanks for understanding

Hey There,

version 6.7.4 is available on automatic updates. All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.