Revolution slider update killed the slider

hi,

I just updated the rev slider plugin and now it is not visible. when I go to modify the page, I see that the entire page in Pro/edit is not what I designed it to be. there are lots of things missing. I don’t want to save anything because this would mean redoing the page.

what would you suggest? What is going on? Conflict rev slider and pro?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The latest code of Revolution slider is not loaded yet. The cache version is still being serve which has caused this issue. Since you are using SiteGround, please clear your site cache or temporarily disable the supercacher in your hosting panel? The SuperCacher is developed by SiteGround exclusively for their customers. It increases the number of hits a site can handle and boosts the website loading speed. The SuperCacher includes 4 different caching options for maximum optimization of your websites. You can access the tool by clicking on the SuperCacher icon in your cPanel.

For more information about this, please check it out here: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/supercacher/supercacher_intro.htm

Hope this helps.

hi, I have tried static & dynamic; the other two are not relevant. Neither have worked yet.
any other suggestions?
thank you.

Hi there,

It should be okay now, the output is minified and cache, but purging it doesn’t have any effect. So instead, I turn off the slider’s no-conflict option and output compression under its Problem Handlings setting.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.