Revolution slider troubles

Hi there,

I’m testing a site at

http://biokutatas.decorolux.com/

at the top of the page there is a slider. It has a ‘shape’ element with 0.5 opacity at the bottom. This is a global layer.
My issue is that whatever I do (like modifying the x index through css) the layer is stuck on top of my other slides’s text elements. Is there a way to correct this?

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Normally it is not the X index. It should be the z-index of the layer that should be change. Perhaps you can try to change it to 9999999999.

Please let us know how it goes.

Sorry, I meant z-index. It does not seem to work. Any other ideas? I want a layer there constantly, not one that dissappears and reappers with every slide. That is why a global layer would be suitable.

Static or global layer is loaded after the main slider. That is why it covers it. z-index will not work in this case. It would require custom development to achieve this setup.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.