Similar to this topic, I updated some plugins and suddenly the slider plugin disappeared. Ideas? Including
- Link to my site
- WordPress Admin username / password
- FTP credentials
as a secure note.
Similar to this topic, I updated some plugins and suddenly the slider plugin disappeared. Ideas? Including
as a secure note.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and I could find the slider on the page. Further investigation shows that the Slider Revolution plugin were deactivated. When I tried to re install it, it encounters an error. So I logged in to your ftp and completely deleted the plugin. I went back to X > Overview > Extensions and re installed the plugin again. The slider is now showing in your homepage.
Please check your site now.
Thank you so much @RueNel for your timely reply and fix. It’s working like a charm now. Problem solved.
You are most welcome 
Cheers!