Revolution Slider stopped working since the last update

Hi There
I updated one of my websites yesterday and noticed that the revolution slider isn’t working properly anymore.
The website is https://rebeccaliston.com/
Thanks in advance for any help

Hello @ninja21,

Thanks for writing in! Since you are using SiteGround, could you please disable the SuperCacher in your hosting panel? The SuperCacher is developed by SiteGround exclusively for their customers. It increases the number of hits a site can handle and boosts the website loading speed. The SuperCacher includes 4 different caching options for maximum optimization of your websites. You can access the tool by clicking on the SuperCacher icon in your cPanel.

For more information about this, please check it out here: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/supercacher/supercacher_intro.htm

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Hope this helps.

Hi Ruenel

Thanks for your quick response. I’m still not seeing a change so I will send you my credentials.

Hello @ninja21,

We are sorry for your inconvenience while investigating your website the website went down. I would request you please share your FTP details in the secure note so that we can fix the issue.

Thanks for understanding

Here you go

Hello @ninja21,

I fixed the problem with the website and your slider is working fine now. The slider was not working because of the slider background layer. I have set the background layer and background-position now it is working fine.

Thanks

You are absolutely amazing and thank you so much :slight_smile:
Stay safe and healthy

You’re welcome!
It’s good to know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.