Revolution Slider / Slider Revolution 5.4.6.2 , not activating on Pro 1.2.3

Hi - I hope I haven’t missed a previous thread on this… but I have tried on two Pro 1.2.3 sites to add and activate Revolution Slider both times I get this issue, I have tried on PHP 7.0 and 7.1 running on Digital Ocean.

I am working around it by using an older version, but obviously not ideal.

10.20.17 Update: reverted to pre Pro 1.2.3 also moved back to PHP 7 and was able to activate Revolution Slider and get into the page builder again. Wondering if Digital Ocean, although giving the option for 7.1 was not really running it. Anyway I think I am good for now.

Hello There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue. Thanks for letting us know!
I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it and will take further action.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.