Revolution Slider showing up and error-ing out

I cannot get rid of a revolution slider error on my home page. I cannot locate why this is showing up and how to get rid of it. [quote=“gybarra777, post:1, topic:8559, full:true”]

The top portion is correct - but the bottom of the Revolution Slider that is there is not going away - no matter what I do

Hello @gybarra777,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website url?

Thanks.

Yes - it is www.kingdom1stfellowship.org/

Hello @gybarra777,

Thanks for sharing URL.

I don’t see the error message on your website now. Basically what that error means is that slider your are trying to load does not exist. Here is an article that you can refer:

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/revolution-slider-error-slider-with-alias-not-found/

Also I noticed that there is a Google Maps error message on your website. Sorry! Something went wrong. This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details. Please note that Google no longer support keyless access to maps. Please refer following article to get API key for Google maps:

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/get-api-key

Thanks.

Thank you for all your help

You are welcome!