Revolution Slider Shifting to Left on Scroll

Hi all,

I’m sure this is something simple but I can’t figure it out. I’m trying to set up a revolution slider for one of my dentists and am working within the confines of the Gym template. When I scroll on desktop the image defaults to the left and moves all the text with it. What am I doing wrong here?

From what I can see, I’ve disabled Parallax, but it doesn’t seem to be that. I’m at a loss here.

https://staging.dentist

I think it’s interesting that it’s off center compared to the rest of the cornerstone content. Rather buggy.

Hey @btmaffiliate,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suspect this has to do with the loading of Slider Revolution scripts. Regretfully, there is no way to control it and depends on the overall scripts that are being loaded on your site. If you are using any minifying plugin, please try disabling them first then clear all caches. If that doesn’t help, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hey @marc_a. No luck on my end. I’ve dropped you a secure note.

Hello @btmaffiliate,

I checked your site’s slider it seems that the slider is rendering properly according to your slider settings. I would suggest you please purge all the cache from the “SiteGround Optimizer” and clear your browser cache then check it again.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.