Revolution slider repart text layer

Hi,
I sue revolution slider with X Theme and there is something I can’t figure out how to do. I am pretty sure it is really simple but can’t find it.
here is my slider:
https://www.7leafcloverhemp.com/

I have 3 text layers and I want to display one after the other and a video in the background.
It works for 1 round, but they don’t repeat after. I wanna make sure text are in a loop.
Can you help me out?

Thanks,

Hi @7LeafClover,

Thanks for writing in.

This link below is a great guide on how to continuously loop slide text.

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/continuously-looping-text/

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
But I still don’t get it. I can’t figure out how to loop the text.
I have 3 text box on a video. I can’t repeat the text when the video restart.
here is the slider on my homepage: https://www.7leafcloverhemp.com
Thanks,

Hi @7LeafClover,

In this case, to help you further, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

You might want to check this link below for more details about looping in Revolution Slider.

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/layer-animations-timeline/#loop-animations

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.