Revolution Slider purchase code not working and Envira Gallery Notice

Revolution Slider purchase code not working this plugin came with the theme whats going on here with theme X. how can you fix this???

I Now I have 2 plugins now not working in this theme X. this theme is becoming a bad theme to use if its got this many issues.

First the No valid license key has been entered, so automatic updates for Envira Gallery have been turned off / Notice that has not been fixed as well still have that message in the theme.

I uploaded 3 pics

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Revolution Slider purchase code not working this plugin came with the theme whats going on here with theme X. how can you fix this???

For Envira Gallery plugin, please ignore the message. It goes the same with this plugin. We provide the plugin updates and you do not need to register it as well. You can check out the knowledge base on how we have integrated the plugin in the theme:

For the last screenshot, you experience the error because the slider may not be created yet. Please click on the revslider element and select or assign another slider.

Please let us know how it goes.

so I did see that articles … so your saying I can get a license for Slider Rev and it might break the theme or cause issues? rev slider seems to have functions that are not avail in the stock version you provide. is this correct?

and the same thing for the Envira Gallery? but this seems not to be needed as the article describes…

Hello There,

Please understand that we do not modify bundled plugins. All the functions and features of the plugins are the same with no alterations. The only thing missing feature in Rev Slider is the slider template imports which is only available if have purchased the plugin from the creators of the plugin. We are releasing the most stable version of the plugin. When there is an update from their respective creators, we have to test it first to avoid any conflicts and issues with the theme. Once we have tested it, the plugin updates will be push to our Theme.co plugin repository so that you can update the plugin via automatic updates notifications right in your dashboards.

Hope this explains it briefly.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.