Revolution Slider Plugin Issue

Hi I am getting the same isssue with updating Revolution Slider. I cannot install from the control panel. Due to the face it removes the header banners from my website I have needed to uninstall the old version.

I need the downloadable latest version of the plugin to upload via FTP but cannot find it in my x package download (I have just re-downloaded)?

Can you supply?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

You mean the copy you download from Themeforest doesn’t contain Revslider extension? I tried that and I’m able to get a copy. Would you mind providing your site’s URL and admin login credentials? If it does removes the header from your site, then getting another copy will have the same result. Perhaps we need to check the installation issue first, and please provide a video recording how to reproduce this issue.

Thanks!

Aologies, I was trying to get it from xtheme download which only had Cornerstone. I’ve worked out you can redownload fro Themeforest.

Thanks Fiona

Hey There,

Thanks for updating in! Did you have the revslider.zip from Themeforest already? Before re installing/ re uploading it, please log in to your ftp and delete revslider folder. Do not just upload and overwrite immediately. You must delete the folder to make sure that there are no old files or corrupted files presents. Most of the time, overwriting the files is unsuccessful and you are left with old files in the folder.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.