On my site besthotelinyuma.com I have a revolution slider at the top of the home page, and my client says on her iphone the slide show shows two half photos instead of just one photo and then sliding to the next. How can I fix this?
[email protected]
Hello there,
Thank you for writing in!
I’ve checked your site and I can`t found this problem because I verified the site on my iPhone device and all looks great and I didn’t understand the screenshot from the Facebook app that you shared. May you check this again?
Hi John and thanks. This client is always sending me screenshots about Facebook and I do not get them either. I do not use an iphone, on my smart phone all works well. I will go back to her and try to find exactly what she is doing. She seems to have a difficult time posting to facebook from this site. I am trying to make it easier for her and look right, but I can’t find the problem. Thanks for your time.
Hey There,
Hope you are doing great!
Let us know what your client is trying to achieve so we can assist you further 
Regards
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.