Revolution slider not showing on mobile view

Hi,
None of my revolution sliders are showing on mobiles. You can vaguely see the writing that is overlaid on the images.
I’ve gone through the forum for similar problems, so I’ve done all the usual things like flushing caches and checking plugin conflicts.
Same problem on different browsers. Shows up on mobile view on cornerstone.
Please can you advise

Hello @sarahlouisewaterhouse,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi, I have found the issue. It was some cached files from a staging site. Thanks for your time

You are most welcome.

HI again, I had my hosts Siteground look at the issue because it happened again. My revolution sliders have disappeared, apart from the front page. I will copy and paste their response to me. Please can you help.

Indeed the issue has occurred and the CSS with the sliders was saved in the “wpfc-minified” cache files. The strange thing is that this folder is usually utilized by the “WordPress Fastest Cache” plugin which does not seem to be present within the website. I searched for the “wpfc” mentions within the code of your website files, but they were only present in the below files which seem to reference handling and not a function that generates the cache files.

./wp-content/plugins/redux-framework/redux-core/inc/extensions/repeater/repeater/redux-repeater.css
./wp-content/plugins/redux-framework/redux-core/inc/extensions/repeater/repeater/redux-repeater.css.map
./wp-content/plugins/modern-events-calendar/app/api/Stripe/HttpClient/data/ca-certificates.crt
./wp-content/plugins/modern-events-calendar/app/api/Campaign_Monitor/class/cacert.pem
./wp-content/plugins/revslider/public/assets/js/rs6.min.js

As we do not provide development services, we are unable to assist with debugging issues of this nature on the core application level. What we may suggest, in this case, would be to reach out to the support teams of your theme to report the issue and consult regarding possible solutions. It is possible that this was previously reported and they are aware of the behavior.

p.s. I removed the WP Fastest Cache because it was causing problems with the site.

Hello @sarahlouisewaterhouse,

I have checked your site on my android phone and the slider is displaying.

• See the secure note below.

You may need to clear your mobile browser cache. Please use private browsing mode or use a different browser like Chrome, Brave, or MS Edge when testing your site again.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.