Revolution slider not functioning properly

Hi,

I downloaded the ‘old school’ template from revolution slider and imported it into my X theme website. I just deleted the text from over the slides, updated the images and put it on my page. For some reason, the second slide is black and then shows up at the last second. I can’t figure out why it is doing this.

The slider I am referring to is about half way down the page above ‘ideal and convenient location’
http://www.cityonvista.com.au/

Is there any way you could help me with this?

Kind regards,
Nadia

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have logged in and checked your slider. I did see your slider #2 and it seems that there were several layers on it which have caused the issue. Please edit this slide and remove the layers if they are not necessary.

Please let us know how it goes.

Perfect, that fixed it, thank you

Glad to hear it.

Cheers!