Revolution Slider not Fullscreen even with .masthead and .x-colophon

Hello guys!

Thanks for helping us out 24/7/365! This really means a lot to me and is a tremendous help for all of us.

I already read about the different classes I can add to the height of the slider so it fits perfectly into the window.
On my new website www.raphaelzydek.de I tried it out and could not quite work it out. I added .masthead and .x-colophon because the slider needs to be in-between the header and footer. But even then the photo is not in the center and i get a scroll bar. What am i doing wrong? Is the class wrong?

The slider i am talking about is called “home wip”.

Thanks a lot boys and girls!
Have a great day.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, two issues that I am seeing here. First it should be .x-masthead and not .masthead

Second, the slider on your Home page is “home”, not "home wip"

Cheers!

1 Like

hey @friech
Yeah this was definetly my bad! I changed it now to the correct slider. But even with the .x-masthead the slider is still scrollable.

Damn! :neutral_face:

Hi There,

Your slide is actually full width, i have added a grey background so you can see it better.

You added your pics as image layers not as background images, if you add as background images they will strech from side to side.

now, my personal not. I really like how it looks by accident, I would keep this way, with transparent background and the pictures just as they are, It is super classy in my personal opinion, like Bob Ross would say, seems like a happy accident, but once again, this is just my personal opinion.

Hope it helps!

1 Like

Hey @Joao!
Thanks for your great comment! Yes! That is actually how i wanted it to look! :slight_smile: It reminds me of a picture hanging on the wall!
My question was how do I reduce the height of my slider by the height of the footer so it the webpage is not scrollable anymore.
Normally it works by adding the css containers of the header and footer to my Revolution Slider. But that did not work.

Do you have an idea what I am doing wrong? :slight_smile:

Thank You!

haha sorry, i fixed it myself! I had to delete some CSS I added earlier. Now the Slider is positioned perfectly!
Thanks again for your help guys!
Really helped me a lot!

You’re welcome.