Revolution Slider not displaying correctly on mobile

I’ve added a revolution slider with video to my website which I understand won’t show on mobile so I’ve also added a Video Poster Image. It is displaying fine on ipads but not showing properly on my android. The site is https://judithtamarah.com

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s displayed the same on iPhone, Android, and on Chrome’s mobile device preview. The cover image is displayed but very short. Would you mind providing your admin login credentials in a secure note? I like to test your slider settings first.

But the cover image displays on all my tests, the dimension is just small.

Thanks!

Thanks, I just added login to a secure note. I really appreciate your help.

Hi there,

You have a video in the slider and another background video in page settings. I created a sample, please check that and follow the setup.

https://judithtamarah.com/slider-test/

Then just change the cover image without a text.

Thanks!

Thank you so much for your help. You are a Rockstar!!!

You’re most welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.