Revolution Slider No SHow

To whom it concerns,

I have tried several times to get revolution slider to work on my website or even show, even uninstalling it and re installing it including doing all the suggested methods available here im at a loss so i though i would contact support for further help.

Hello @DaniCW,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please make sure that you are running the recomended version of PHP 7.0 or greater? You can take a look at following post for more information: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

In case Revolution Slider is still not showing up, would you mind sharing website URL and admin details in a secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi there of course please see secured reply below.

Hi there,

Please go to Slider Revolution > Global Settings then set Include RevSlider libraries globally to ON.

Hope this helps.

Hi there,

have already tried this with no luck, still not showing up.

Regards,

Dani

Hi Dani,

I went ahead and turned on the option I have mention in my previous response and I am not seeing the slider on your homepage.

Kindly double check and clear your cache.

Hi Jade,

I had selected these functions previously, the slider is functioning normal now, thank you for taking the time to sort out the issue.

Kind regards,

DaniCW

You’re most welcome, DaniCW.